Photo tour of Maui
In December I made the bold move by buying a ticket to Maui and I haven’t regretted it at all!
In total I spend there 10 days. I rented a car and tried to see as much as possible but when you are on Maui for 10 days you will definitely have enough time to see and do what you want to do.
I would recommend renting a car and doing as much as possible by yourself because tours are very expensive. Who knows you will find someone to share the cost with.
If you are staying in a hostel and don’t want to rent a car then stay at a hostel that offers FREE tours! They only ask for a tip.
Let me tell you what I have done:
– I saw a sunrise at Haleakala National Park and hiked there as well. After the park I also went to a Botanical garden.
– I drove up to the Nakalele blowhole and drove back down to Lahaina by stopping at different beaches.
– I did the Hana Highway twice because I wanted to see a bit more of the highway and I wanted to see the Bamboo Forest as well, which I didn’t had time for the first time.
– I stayed one week at Lahaina and the other week in Paia to discover the towns and the towns around them.
– I did a small hike at Iao Valley Park and I relaxed at Big Beach where I as well saw a sunset.
I will write more about Maui in the future but first I want to give you all a small photo tour of Maui.
It was difficult to make a selection and after seeing the pictures I think you will understand why ;).